Obtaining certification in any field generally increases your opportunities. Taking time to obtain the ACL Certified Data Analyst (“ACDA”) designation will not only increase your skill set, but will also differentiate you from the competition, which in turn enhances your profile and helps you stand out from the crowd.
The ACL Certification Program sets the industry benchmark for technical proficiency and professional expertise in using ACL data analysis software. ACL Certification evaluates and recognizes your ability to integrate ACL data analysis technology into financial analyses and business processes, assuring senior management of your abilities to maximize the full potential of the company’s ACL investment.
Earning the ACDA designation allows you to measure your ACL skills against global best practices and provides tangible evidence of your professional development to support your career growth. Earning the ACDA designation enhances your professional development while validating your technical skills and ensuring you meet performance standards necessary to address key business challenges.
There are two ways to achieve your ACDA certification: by exam or experience. To learn more, click on the appropriate link(s) below.
Certification by Experience requires candidates to provide the following:
- Completed ACDA Application Form
- Required pre-requisites: Completion of ACL Certified Training (ACL/AX 100-level and ACL/AX 200-level; OR ACL/AX 300-level). For ACDA qualification, completion of AX 153 Introduction to AuditExchange and Analytics OR AX 173 Introduction to AuditExchange and Analytics training is equivalent to ACL/AX 300-level training.
- Narrative of how data analysis was used on two engagements
- An ACL Project demonstrating capability (no data required)
- Certification fee of USD 250/ EUR 250 to be paid by credit card
If a candidate is accepted by experience, they will be awarded the ACDA. If not, they will be notified and will also be automatically scheduled for the next available ACDA exam (ACL 901 ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) Examination Outline) session.
To learn more about the one day ACDA Certification Examination, review the ACDA Certification Overview and the ACL 901 ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) Examination Outline which explains in detail what will be covered in the exam.
The following is the link to the ACL training and ACDA Certification website: